The Corkson Company offers its customers high quality gold bars at a low purchase price. The gold used for this purpose comes mainly from our licensed partners in Sierra Leone, and this gives our customers considerable benefits in terms of cost. Following a qualitative selection process in the local mines, this gold has a purity value of 999.9 (24 carat) after processing and testing with our most modern methods. This is of course also certified.
The company itself is a family-run business managed in Germany. We guarantee you the highest security and absolute discretion. Our personnel interfaces are located between Germany and Africa. Our own security team ensures that your gold is delivered safely and sealed to your local bank for storage. Due to our longstanding experience, we avoid home deliveries, as these involve too many risks. We shall bear any delivery costs, costs for safe deposit box and also customs charges.
What does a kilogram of gold bars cost?
· The price for our 24 carat gold bar is € 46,000 per kg.
Where does the gold come from?
• Our gold comes from mines in West Africa.
• We place considerable emphasis on ensuring that all the mine operators we work with guarantee fair working conditions and transparency. This is verified on site by our company lawyer Joseph Fitzgerald Kamara, the Attorney General and the Minister of Justice of Sierra Leone. Only then do we enter into a partnership with the mine operators.
Why is gold a sensible investment?
· Gold is crisis-proof. It has been valued by mankind for thousands of years. The value of gold has survived wars, depressions and several currency reforms. Gold is tangible, unlike our paper or bank (deposit) money. The demand is enormous, not only from private investors, but also from countries such as China.
Why should you buy gold from us?
· We are not an ordinary gold buying and selling company as you probably know it, but an iInternational Gold Bullion Corporation that works hand in hand with the mine operators.
· The gold is checked again after casting, certified, sealed and transported to you by ship and bullion van.
· We promise you flawless goods without scratches or damage.
What are the delivery terms?
· After your payment the delivery takes 3-4 weeks. Please note that our delivery is by sea freight, and the resulting waiting period is 3-4 weeks. If there are any further delays, you will be fully compensated or you will receive discounts on your purchase depending on your preferences.
What benefits do I get from you?
Certified gold bars
Buyer protection guarantee
No hidden costs
Low purchase price
Safe deposit box/storage
Insured by AXA
What else is included in our insurance cover?
What is your returns policy?
If you are not satisfied with the gold you have received, we will send you an advisor who will look into your complaint and check the facts. If the delivery is faulty, we will pay the collection costs (collection by bullion van) and you will receive a full refund of the amount you paid as soon as we have checked the items.
How can I recognise real gold?
Since gold is not magnetic, it should not be attracted to a magnet when tested. To prove the authenticity of your gold and to detect possible forgeries, it is best to carry out various tests.
We recommend having it checked by a professional
We advise you not to trust your pure sense of judgement or unusually low purchase prices.
Highest possible quality and customer satisfaction
Our gold has a 999.9 purity value and a density of 19.3 grams per cubic centimetre.
Gold stamp available
We manufacture our gold bars ourselves, from mine purchase to finished product, therefore we can offer the products with a clear conscience.
From when we receive payment up to the time of delivery, your goods are fully insured. Your gold comes from experienced, reputable business partners and therefore you are fully protected and will not incur any risks.
We subject our gold bars to checks by experts and they issue a certificate after checking..